MONEXgroup is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist in Toronto, ON.
Established in 2001, MONEXgroup is a privately owned leading national independent payment processing provider located in North York, ON directly on the subway line and close to the 401. MONEXgroup is an innovative company offering its customers various payment processing platforms including e-Commerce, integrated solutions, countertop terminals, wireless & mobile solutions, virtual terminals, unattended systems, mobile checkouts and contactless only.
MONEXgroup offers full time, permanent employment with opportunity for career advancement. We provide our staff with a competitive compensation structure as well as health & dental benefits.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is in many ways the voice of MONEXgroup, taking a lead role in drafting the company’s messaging. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering MONEXgroup’s marketing and advertising programs via omni-channel targeted campaigns and ongoing initiatives. We’re looking for a creative, high energy individual with a strategic mindset and a knack for composing compelling marketing materials using engaging words and visuals through a wide variety of marketing channels.
- Assist with development and execution of marketing plans including: print and online advertising, social media, collateral, industry events and tradeshows, and direct marketing programs.
- Assist with development of strategies to successfully drive awareness, customer acquisition, retention/loyalty, and advocacy, while supporting the company's brand image.
- Help manage production of customer testimonial video shoots.
- Drive testing, research and analytics: review internal and external data to identify threats and opportunities.
- Identify and initiate new ways to promote awareness and drive qualified leads to the Sales team.
- Manage content marketing, primarily through creating well-written engaging and shareable blogs that provide value to the reader, built with strong Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles.
- Manage and negotiate with external agencies, graphic artists, supplier partners, and vendors.
- Organize and coordinate internal administration of all marketing initiatives.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of progressive marketing communications experience in a related field.
- Superior communication skills – excellent written and oral communications (including presentations) as well as listening and interpretation skills.
- Excellent writer and storyteller, with demonstrated experience creating blogs.
- Strong project management and organization skills, with ability to manage projects from end-to-end.
- Demonstrated experience and success working with all major social media platforms, both paid and unpaid, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation platforms, as well as creating and managing effective automated email marketing campaigns; knowledge of Hubspot an asset.
- A numbers person, with the ability to analyze information and clearly present information in reports.
- Working knowledge of Wordpress and Adobe Create Suite – including Photoshop and InDesign.
- University or College graduate in Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
If interested in this Account Manager job or discussing other jobs available at MONEXgroup, please contact Rob Maynard (416) 800 1018. Referrals are always welcomed. MONEXgroup is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in and promote the rights of all persons with disabilities as protected in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA 2005) and its related Accessibility Standards Regulations. If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416 800-2450, ext. 274.