Marketing Communications Manager
|Title:||Marketing Communications Manager|
Marketing Communications Manager Job in Toronto, ON.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Communication Manager is in many ways the voice of MONEXgroup, taking a lead role in drafting the company’s daily written messaging. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering MONEXgroup’s marketing and advertising programs via targeted B2B Print campaigns, Online content including frequent Blog article posts, Internal communications including preparation of a weekly newsletter, and remaining active on social media channels. In short, we’re looking for a creative, high energy individual with a knack for composing compelling marketing materials using engaging words plus multimedia.
- Assist with development of marketing plans which lay out key strategies and tactics for the business. This review should include: print and online collateral, advertising, social media, industry events, direct marketing programs, customer/market assessments and internal & external research.
- Assist with development of strategies to successfully drive awareness, customer acquisition and retention, while supporting the Company's brand image
- Lead development of product-related press releases; publish and manage outreach to media, industry influencers and other key targets
- Manage the production of creative for all advertising and brand communications; includes copywriting for website, landing pages, un-addressed and addressed mail, brochures, email blasts, newsletters (internal and external), company blog, videos, article marketing and white papers.
- Manage communications calendar, develop and publish content via social channels and evaluate results. Identify and initiate the development of new forms of marketing communications to promote customer product awareness and drive qualified leads to the Sales team
- Communicate changes to plans, promotions and strategies to all affected personnel in a timely manner. Maintain and publish ongoing outreach calendar.
- Evaluate communication programs for cost effectiveness and support they provide to overall corporate marketing programs.
- Assist with development and execution of all marketing support programs and work closely with members of the sales and operations teams at MONEXgroup
- Oversee purchasing and design of promotional materials; including distribution.
- Manage external supplier partners and vendors.
- Participate in planning specific company events such as team building, charity fundraisers, sales brunch, etc.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Maintains knowledge in relevant field at all times; attends and participates in seminars and webinars
Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of progressive communications and marketing experience in a related field.
- First-class communication skills - excellent written and oral communications (including presentations)
as well as listening and interpretation skills. Strong problem-solving, research and analytical skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Track record of creativity and innovation.
- Demonstrated experience and success working with all major Social Media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Wordpress, HTML editing and Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Hubspot an Asset
- Web Design skills – bonus points
- University or College graduate in Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
If interested in this Marketing Communications Manager job or discussing other jobs available at MONEXgroup, please contact Rob Maynard 416.800.1018. Referrals are always welcomed. MONEXgroup is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in and promote the rights of all persons with disabilities as protected in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA 2005) and its related Accessibility Standards Regulations. If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416 800-2450, ext. 274.