MONEXgroup has Business Consultant jobs available.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record of success in business development. The Business Consultant is an outside sales position with a focus on developing new business. Our Business Consultant will be targeting a range of small-medium sized businesses. We are growing our national business sales teams and are seeking experienced, dynamic, high-performing, client-focused individuals with professional sales experience. Our preference is for B2B sales experience however we are considering candidates with other sales experience as well.
What we offer:
- $40,000 Base salary
- Uncapped high commission earning
- Health and dental benefits
- Monthly and quarterly financial incentives
- Continuous training and ongoing support
- Warm leads developed from marketing
- Set appointments from our Lead Generation team
- Full suite of POS Products and leading edge technology
- Opportunity for advancement in a growing company
- Develop new business
- Continually prospect and network for new leads
- Follow up with leads
- Maintain relations with existing clients and develop new relations with prospects
- Negotiate rates with business owners/operators
- B2B sales experience is considered an asset
- Outstanding communication (written/verbal)
- Ability to work independently under guidance of the Regional Sales Manager
- Highly motivated, driven, business development professional with hunter mentality
If interested in this Business Development Consultant job or discussing other sales jobs available at MONEXgroup, please contact Rob Maynard 416.800.1018 firstname.lastname@example.org. Referrals are always welcomed.
MONEXgroup is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in and promote the rights of all persons with disabilities as protected in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA 2005) and its related Accessibility Standards Regulations. If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416 800-1018