MONEXgroup is seeking a Sales Coordinator in Toronto, ON.
Established in 2001, MONEXgroup is a privately owned leading national independent payment processing company located in North York, ON. With over 25,000 clients signed to date, MONEXgroup is one of the largest independent Canadian Payment Processors. We offer various payment processing platforms including eCommerce, Integrated solutions, countertop terminals, wireless & mobile solutions, virtual terminals and mobile checkouts.
The Sales Coordinator works closely with both the sales and administration teams and is responsible to ensure all activities post-sale are completed as efficiently as possible. We are seeking a Sales Coordinator who has outstanding organizational skills, a strong ability to create tracking and reports and an excellent ability to communicate with internal employees. The Sales Coordinator will work with the sales team to collect and submit all documents required from a new client. They will also communicate between the sales and administration team for any additional requirements that may arise . We require a candidate who has the ability to create and provide reports to management on all post-sales activities.
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure all required documents are submitted with new sales
- Coordinate with the administrative team to ensure all submitted sales are processed efficiently
- Act as a liaison between sales, administration and accounting
- Coordinate the distribution of new leads to the sales team
- Quality control for all new sales documents
- Create reports for senior management and track activities
- Excellent ability to create complex reporting systems using Excel
- High energy, extremely organized professional with strong communication
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Experience with Project Coordination is considered an asset